Went to the Farmer’s Market in Boca Raton yesterday. Picked up some wonderful, fresh arugula. Got a lot more than I anticipated and decided to find some ways to use it before it gets too old. I usually use arugula in salads, or as an add on to a pasta dish. I found this pasta dish while googling – it sounds delicious.
1 lb spaghetti
1/4 pound ham, thinly sliced
5 cups arugula
1 small chopped onion
1 cup parmesan cheese
juice of 1/2 lemon
1/4 cup olive oil
1/2 lb chopped pitted olives
4 tomatoes, quartered
1. Cook spaghetti in a large pot. Drain and set aside.
2. Cut the ham into small pieces. Place in a skillet. Add onion and olives. Cook over medium heat for 3 minutes.
3. Add ingredients from skillet (ham, onion, olives) to spaghetti.
4. Add arugula, cheese and lemon juice to spaghetti. Mix well.
5. Divide the spaghetti onto 4 serving plates. Place tomato quarters (4 each) on top of the plates of spaghetti. Drizzle olive oil over the tomatoes.
Serve and enjoy!
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Sarah_Sandori